Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Hiro Barnabas  EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Hiro Barnabas  EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Hiro Barnabas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiro Barnabas

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 am

Hiro Barnabas
"And where do we go from here? How can we make amends?"

THE ENTRANCE
"'To announce your name and rank' is a custom taught to us when we learn how to fight."

Full Name
: Hiro Barnabas/ Pharaoh Atem Ra/ King Mezal Harel/ Priest Greil Fotos
Race: Human
Sexuality: Uninterested

THE PERSONA
"Don't use such strong words. It makes you seem weak."

Personality
:
Hiro came from a time where men were above the woman, but this is not his belief. He finds himself not believing in old tradition, seeing it fail others time and time again. He grew up in a time of research, of exploration, but he cared not. He lost interest in the old ways, the old method of exploration that some people had lung to. But the world had been discovered nowadays. What was there to find? Hiro spends a majority of his time somberly trekking the world with only his cane, and his the clothing he wears. Hiro takes a solitary living... but not so much. He drinks and dances, and he always has the energy to keep going, his body seeming to have an endless supply of life.

Hiro often prefers to be known well by no one, because he finds it too much of a hassle to deal with people. But he does enjoy the company of the dead, as he knows that unlike the living, they will keep on going, much like himself.

• Drinking
  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • A warm Bed
  • Friendly Company
  • The ruby he wears on his wrist

Dislikes:

• Sexual advances
  • Sex
  • People that try to change his life style
  • Prostitution

THE INVENTORY
"The curtain that falls down at the end, shall be pulled down by the blade of my sword."

Weapon: Philosopher's Stone: A weapon from His own age, developed in secret, this item allows Hiro to alter the chemical make up of objects, and to even alter areas about him. These items however can only be base non mechanical creations, with a maximum size of a one story building. This is at a time. In addition, the items are created out of natural elements in nature, and thus react like a natural element in nature. Compounds can be made such as rubber, steel, and such, but to create a device with this power, the user must describe making each and every piece of the device, such as if someone where to make a bow, he would have to describe the creation of the string and the wood. This ability cannot directly create and control "elemental" elements, but can cause chemical reactions to cause them to happen. The tool is useless in the hands of anyone but Hiro, as it is his focus item. Effects such as immortality are impossible, but longevity and eternal youth are possible, as the stone can alter the base chemical structure and cell reproduction of the body, but while the body does not age, the soul does, so many who attain eternal youth, often kill themselves from depression after a time, due to the mind growing to see the world as it does, but this is not absolute, some of those with eternal youth grow to  ignore the pain in the world.. This stone cannot raise the dead, and thus it's healing properties are only good for healing limbs and organs. While many seek the stones powers, half the myths thought about it are purely theoretical. The stone is not all powerful, and thus, cannot create new forms of life. While the user can "create" a human analog, it has no soul, perfects for someone to inhabit for a time, but the body will reject the soul and die after four topics. These bodies hide the presence of spiritual energy, and suppress it at the same time, binding their spiritual pressure and energy down to be unusable unless they leave the shell.

THE STORY
"If history repeats itself, and moves in a circular path, then believing that whatever force is turning it is perfect, is all we can do as we move ahead. Pushed along by forces beyond our control, waiting, for the blade to be swung."

History
:
A long time within the history of the world, there was a miracle man. He gave not his name, and he spent his time healing the sick and wounded, but he never stayed in any one place too long. His reasoning in the myths, was that the power he held would be sought out if he stayed in anyone place.

But how did this man begin some ask. This story begins long ago, in the land of Egypt. The Pharaoh Amen Ra spend a great deal of time practicing the arts of science, instead of relying on the so called gods, which he scoffed at. He had seen beasts and ghosts that the other people had not even dreamed to imagine. No. Amen Ra spent his dies studying the art of alchemy. Countless hours going into his research in the torch lit rooms of the palace, searching over and over through the text in order to understand the idea of alchemy. But it defied science. It defied the principles he knew, but still he tried. And eventually, he had done it. He created a small red stone, then when he put his own energies in the stone, the stone reacted, and created what he wished. A staff, a staff into a snake. The ability to walk upon the water. Great movement, all of these where his.... But so was Eternal youth. He stepped from the throne in the form of faking his own death, altering his flesh and bones in order to remain a citizen. But he found, that his civilization was built upon the backs of slaves. He watched them suffer, and realized that, he had squandered his power. But he turned his back on his nation and left it.

The next time he ruled a land, he was known as both King Mezan, and Priest Greil. Taking both forms when need be in order to lead his people to greater power. The Priest form aided the country citizens, and helped them build, performing miracles and healing the sick, while King Mezan ran the inside. He built his country up magnificently, but to his horror, after coming back from a long trip. His country had been devoured by the sea. He had given them so much, but he had not protected them from the sea, for never had it swelled so great to swallow the great city. In both sorrow and shame he left the ruins, his despair at his ruined people weighing on him.

Now, he takes the name Hiro Barnabas. A traveling drunk. He has watched the decades of people rise and fall. So he gave up on helping them. He now exists to enjoy his long life forever. The stone embedded into his skin granting him the gold or silver he needed to survive. He just wanted to dance and sing now. To forget his old worries is all he wanted. So now he sleeps in alleys, but never fully asleep, the stone forbidding it. The energy coursing through his body too great to sleep. So he drinks himself into a dulled state, which often takes much more alcohol than the average human can handle.

Back to top Go down
Izzie
Admin
Izzie

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 pm

I can't say you're not original. xD Approved!

Jor or Eric will give you your rank.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:15 am

I'm finding myself wondering... What does this fellow look like? Because without an appearance or face claim we can't know...
Back to top Go down
Hiro Barnabas

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Kinda the point, he can change his appearance with his stone, so a appearance section would be redundant
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm

But there's got to be a form that he prefers to take on. You can't look like something different in every topic. Plus a fleeting isn't constantly active, so when it's not active what do you look like? You can't expect the members to keep up with your topics just to know what the last form you took was.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Barnabas

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:28 pm

I don't expect them to, as I change shape each time, plus when a change happens, it become permenant, so he can change form to form each topic . It is simply cosmetic. This man has thrown away a need for a specific form, and changes day by day so no one can recognize him.
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:36 pm

Ok, I don't think I understand. Is your form permenant or is it not? And if not, how are people supposed to know what you look like in each topic? You're going to explain out each time what you look like? I mean, if that's what you want ok, but if you have no appearance here, you will be required to do that. Every time.
Back to top Go down
Hiro Barnabas

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Well I planned to : P
Back to top Go down
Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Jor'lo Shoukyakuro

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Well, if that's what you want...I suppose I declare this app

Hiro Barnabas  Chuck-norris-approved

For tier BA with 60 stat points and 8 skill points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hiro Barnabas  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiro Barnabas    Hiro Barnabas  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hiro Barnabas
Page 1 of 1