Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] Empty
PostSubject: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 5:46 pm

He opened his eyes to a darkness above him, the only difference in the bleak night sky was the white moon, shining over all.

At least he knew where he was. That endless desert. But why did he feel so weird? Why did he feel so.. different? His body dragged itself up, sitting erect, and a look downwards rewarded him only with surprise.

A... human body? His hands moved to touch the flesh, to see if it was real, and his eyes would be met by a whiteness only matched by the moon. No!, this whiteness yelled at him. You don't have a human body! You're still a hollow-kind, but no longer a hollow, are you? Those bone white hands made him remember, exactly what he had done.

It had itched. His face, under that accursed mask. His entire body itched, it felt like a prison almost, squeezing his body in, keeping him from growing. So it had to go. He'd ripped it off with more force than he thought he could muster. Had he passed out afterwards? He must have. He'd run his bony white hands, still so familiar to him, over his new flesh, so unfamiliar. It had been centuries since he could call flesh like this his own.

His left hand stroked across his face, feeling the features thereof. He couldn't tell if his face looked like it did when he was human. He wasn't honestly sure he could tell if he looked in a mirror either it had been so long. When the fingers passed over his ears he could feel a hardness on their backside. So this was the fragment of his mask that he'd heard arrancars had.. were his hands the same? Bringing them both infront of his face he'd stare at them, flexing the fingers, moving the joints. They moved like real hands should, but he knew they weren't. There was no flesh, no bone, no sinew nor blood in these limbs. Just a cold, white, unfeeling hardness.

Something beyond his hands would catch his eyes though. His focus shifted, taking what seemed like an eternity, bringing to view another man, sprawled spread-eagle on his back in the desert, much like Souta certainly was a short time ago.

Just who was he? With a smirk, he noticed that this man was Naked, just like him. Well there was only one way to answer the question he had now.

"Oi. You there. Who the fuck are you?" Never one to mince words, nor one to beat around the bush, Souta's voice called out strongly to this other naked man.
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Darkness... coldness... these were the two things Alistair could feel and see. The hollow he once was had been taken over. It had been a huge pain, draining him of all of his power just to keep his soul intact and alive. He had no sense of time, no idea how long had he been spinning around in that endless limbo. Finally, he could finally sense his freedom come near. Like his soul was going to be ripped out of this dark abyss. He mustered up all the power he could and surged through at the right moment, but at the same time his consciousness slipped away.

He woke up to this odd sensation flowing all over him. He could feel a chilly breeze of the air. Something poking his lower-back, something sharp. A pain in the ass. Damn, he was so uncomfortable. Wait... he could feel stuff... he was... out? Alistairs eyes snapped open, gazing the scenery around him, so familiar, yet so strange. His green eyes looked down at his body, he had a human form? How was this possible... He inspected his naked parts and couldn't be overjoyed that he could once again, play with his dick. Hopping up to stand, he tore out the shard of crystal that had embedded itself in his skin.

This all felt so unreal to him. He was snapped out of his musings when a sharp 'who the fuck are you' was heard. Alistairs eyes moved to the man not too far from him. "Tch, learn some manners brat. State your name first. His usual temperament was striking out again. He brushed the white sand off his back, ass and thighs before waiting for the answer of the other male.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

The other man had stood up, inspecting himself before Souta's question, only to meet it with a glare in his tone, calling the blue haired man a brat and telling him to learn some damn manners. His left hand flexed idly as he looked over this man, then over himself again, then once more over the man, this taking him a few seconds, and striking him with a sharp realization.

They were quite alike weren't they? Height, mass, muscle tone, build, shit even their cock's looked to be the same size. The major differences were, of course, their skin tone, how many scars this other man had, and their heads.

Fuckin' weird. Just who the hell was this guy, looking like another version of Souta?

Souta's options right now were to either introduce himself first, or beat the fuck out of this guy until he introduced himself first. Course, he just might beat this bitch so hard he killed him... he wouldn't get any damn answers then at all. And now he wanted more, like just why the hell did this guy look so much like him? Bah. What a pain. Looks like Souta had to introduce himself first. His lips would curl up on one side, into a half grind, baring an almost fanged looking incisor, before he'd reply.

"Brat? Fucker. The name's Shardfis..." Was it? Was his name still Shardfist? That was the name of a menos, not of an arrancar... his name... What was his name? Can he really not remember something so simple? But just as soon as he'd start to get pissed at himself, he'd remember. "The name's Souta Suzuki. Now that I've indulged you, I'll ask again. Just who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Alistair eyed the other man, still waiting for an answer. He wasn't very keen on waiting. The newborn arrancar noticed the other man eyeing him for a while, before stating his name. He almost mistook his name for his name while a hollow, which caused Alistair to smirk. This all still felt so weird. Him being able to move his own body, not just floating around with no physical form. He thought a little and something snapped. He recalled seeing this man once during his time as a hollow. Souta was the damn punk on the verge of death that he'd eaten in Soul Society. Souta... I'm Alistair. More importantly, I seem to remember you somewhat. Only the part where I ate you in my raid into Soul Society. He spoke in a calm manner.

By now, he was standing in front of Souta, only a couple of meters away. Inspecting his body, they were pretty much the same height and their body types seemed to be quite alike as well. With a quick glance down he had to make sure that this man didn't have a bigger cock than he does... To his surprise their package seemed to match in size as well. Just what the fuck is going on here? The fuck happened? I was just a soul, flowing around in a dark space and then one moment I feel a pull and I'm here. The man asked, not really waiting for an answer that would explain this to him.

He could make out that they were in the White Desert of Hueco Mundo. Where lots of dangers could be lurking around, and they were both naked and waiting like sitting ducks for someone to attack. Not that he wasn't confident in his strength.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:04 pm

Souta's brow would raise as the man introduced himself as Alistair, and then dropped a bomb, muscles quickly furrowing it back down, a bit of anger sparking in his eyes. The other man had moved closer to him, and kept talking, though nothing he said could stop what was about to come.

This fucker. This fucker right here. This fucker, right here, is the one who ate Souta?! Oh, he's about to get decked, he's about to get donkey punched, Souta is about to open up a whole buffet of whup-ass on this guys face.

With a flash of movement faster than he could perceive he'd be next to him, his fist rammed into the man's gut, imparting enough force to send him flying back. Oh, it wouldn't kill him, hell it'd probably only hurt a medium amount. You gotta start a buffet with a warm up. "I'll tell you what the fuck happened, Alistair. You ate me, you fucker. But I wasn't having none of your shit so I kicked your ass to the curb and took over. Gotta say, I'm pretty damn impressed that you managed to clutch onto your mind for so long inside of me, but it just means I have to kick your ass now, doesn't it?" Souta's hands would meet infront of him, one fist socketing into the palm of the other as he made the motions to crack his knuckles, simply out of brawler's habit.

"Now then, get the hell up and raise your fists."
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh shit... that was the thought going through Alistairs mind when he could see Souta snap at him. He somewhat expected the other man to attack him. He took the punch to his abdomen and was sent flying with such force that would tear any other being apart. He managed to flip himself over mid-air and landed on his feet, sliding slightly backwards and leaving lines on the white sand. He stood up from his crouching position and slightly massaged his stomach. That had stung pretty bad, still not affecting him too much. He had felt his ribs creak at the blow, but none of them had broken.

He smirked at the other man. You sure pack a punch. Not enough to take me down though. He spoke with a smug tone in his voice. Alistair concentrated some force into his thighs and dashed off with exploding power having his dick flop around awkwardly, having no clothing to keep it in place, only leaving a cloud of dust in the air. He appeared in front of Souta, his body lowered and his arm cocked. The man quickly rised from his position, using the momentum to aim a forceful punch at the others nose. Surely he would feel the impact from this. His arm had a little twist to it, like a corkscrew, making sure the punch would be even more effective.

He stayed in his position, ready, waiting for the other man to make his next move. This wasn't going to end well if both of them were going to go full out.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:28 pm

An open grin would spread across his face as the other one stood up. He could feel his blood pumping, adrenaline flooding his veins. Fuck, he never would stop loving a good fight, would he? Alistair seemed unaffected by the punch, and it was good that way. If the man was knocked out by a simple warm up punch, well that would just be pathetic. With a dash, Alistair moved towards Souta, judging by the way his legs were pushing this was as fast as we went, or close to it. Too bad for him Souta saw his movements clearly, his body turning out of the way when Alistair was crouched infront of him, driving his fist upwards. The man's attack was strong, Souta could tell that by the wind it had created. But it paid the price for that strength in speed.

Continuing the momentum of his turn he'd bring his elbow up, right arm grabbing onto his left to add even more force to it as he slammed it into Alistair's side. "You're too slow to hit me , Alistair. Try speeding it up a little, why don't'cha?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:38 pm

The other man got him again, damn it. He concentrated his power into his stomach muscles and legs. So that he wouldn't be sent flying by the force of the counter attack and he could just stay there and brawl it up with Souta. As the elbow hit his ribs, he winced, but at the same time grabbed onto the other man's wrist, hard enough to not let him go. Alistair smirked once more as he cocked his arm and attempted to slam his fist into the others face. What he lacked in speed, he would make up in strength and his skill at Hakuda.

After his attack, he wouldn't let go of the man yet, since he still owed Souta one blow. He'd see what the other man would do now, and try to counter it somehow.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:16 pm

His elbow connected, but the flesh did not yield much. Souta could feel this man's muscles flexing against him, force meeting force, neither gaining much purchase, largely nullifying his attack. This man certainly knew how to fight. Souta's grin only spread upon learning this, a fun fight is the best. Alistair's hand would grasp at his wrist, seeking to hold him in place as his fist was swung at Souta's head.

Did this guy really think he had Souta in a bad spot? Fuck no.

His grin spreading even wider, Souta would cock his head back before ramming his forehead into Alistair's fist, meeting force with force to nullify both ends. Souta's free hand would pull back itself, energy glowing in it as his 'caught' hand would turn around, grabbing onto Alistair's wrist too. "Oi, fucker. You're not half bad but..." The hand would slam into Alistair's gut. "Fuck. You." The orb held in the hand would flatten, energy erupting from it as Souta unleashed a point blank cero into the other man's form. The extreme force unleashed pushing them apart, and with a twist of his wrist Souta would wrench it free, sending the two man flying apart.

When the dust cleared, Souta would be standing a good ten meters away from Alistair, a grin spread wide across his face. "This has been a great warm up, but let's stop pulling punches Alistair. Show me what you got, muddafucka."
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Whatever Alistair tried didn't work. Souta managed to somehow counter or parry all of it. His latest punch was nullified by his forehead. God fucking damnit, the situation was turning sticky as he noticed the other man charge up a Cero and slam it into his gut. He released it and sent Alistair flying once again. The arrancar had tough enough Hierro to only feel a pinch. His stomach was charred but no apparent damage taken. Alistair looked at Souta with amusement. He popped his neck and got into a position to dash off. Lets end this, enough of just poking at each other. He growled.

He concentrated all of his power into this blow. The air turned heavy around him. The sand lifted up into the air, flowing freely around Alistair. Some major veins were popping up around his body, also on his huge phallus, his eyes turning completely bright and white. One moment, everything stopped, the sand fell back onto the ground and Alistair disappeared. Leaving a minor crater behind. He cocked his arm, gathering the momentum from his movement and aiming a punch at the man with the electric hair. A punch which would probably take heads off easily. This blow was meant to kill not to injure.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 am

Haha. This man agreed it was time to get serious. He could see Alistair gathering power, the very air around him showing it's effects, and he mirrored the man's actions, condensing his own power, his grin as wide as it would go by now, a maniacal split in his face, teeth fully bared, and a lust in his eyes, a lust for battle, a lust for the thrill of a fist impacting flesh. A lust for victory. The air around Souta became rife with the electricity of the moment. Oh wait, did I speak in metaphor? I meant literal electricity. Sparks flared into existence, just as quickly extinguishing themselves around him, turning the air near Souta into a light show. After a few seconds of this he'd look like a living tesla globe, bolts arcing out into the sand near him, bits of glass forming at the impact sites. He wasn't going to hold a damn thing back this punch.

His legs gave their final flex before all the tension in them would uncoil, propelling him forward with a speed equal to his excitement, the buzz of static filled the air, a trail of lightning left behind him as he rushed towards his opponent, a glee filled hollar erupting from his throat.

When their fists met, all was still for a moment, the two men seemingly suspended in mid air, neither budging an inch, before a second later a sonic boom would erupt from where their fists met, a huge crater forming underneath them from the raw release of power, lightning arcing forth from Souta's fist giving this display a nice fireworks show too. The power released here could be felt a long distance away, causing something to stir. But what?

Ah fuck, that doesn't matter right now.

The two would be tossed apart after what seemed to be an eternity, Both landing on their feet. Souta's hand swept his hair back, his grin still at it's maximum, before he'd start to laugh. "Hey, you there, Alistair Fucker. I've thought about it, and without you eating me I'd just be dead anyway, wouldn't I? That fucking Shinigami Captain would have finished me off right then and there. Instead, here I am, at the pinnacle of hollow evolution, with nearly limitless power at my disposal.

So, basically you did me a favor, you fucking prick. As thanks, I won't kill you! How's that sound?"
He'd laugh again. The realization he'd come to was a big one. This guy wasn't really much of an enemy. He'd honestly done nothing but help Souta, done nothing but give him power, give him life. Shit, it's almost like they were brothers.
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:38 pm

Whilst Alistair was speeding towards Souta, the other man gathered some power of his own as well. He could hear the rumbling and the static of electricity as the man materialized his reiatsu. In a split-second Souta dashed towards him, and their fists collided. Creating a huge crater underneath them. The force of the two fists hitting each other sent a huge gust of wind outwards, almost tearing off both of their ballsacks, they were going to feel this one for a while.

The air around them changed, the two of them created a minimal storm around them, in the calm desert. At the climax, both of them were thrown apart, landing on their feet. He chuckled at what the other arrancar was saying. You letting me live? That's hilarious. I accept your terms... What was he about to say...? What would he call the other man? ... brother. That would be the most proper way to call the other man. They both came from the same being. They were equally matched, shit even their dicks were the same size. Twin brothers... This would be a new bond, a strong bond that no one would be able to shatter. Alistair couldn't help but to be amused while thinking of the chaos the two of them were going to bring to this world.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:35 pm

His grin was still plastered across his face, but it was a different grin now. Just a normal one, a happy one. Not a bloodlusty, fight-y punchy kill-y kind of grin. Brother, eh? That was a strange word to pull out of the blue, especially since Souta had just been thinking it himself. But fuck, it worked didn't it? The two had been spawned from the same hellbeast. That did make them related, in some weird way. He'd laugh, cocking his head back slightly as he began to walk towards the other man.

Brothers, eh? Feels right, somehow." He'd laugh again, his left hand kneading the meat of his right shoulder. "But fuck man, your right hook packs as much of a punch as mine. Jeez. Somehow that even hurt my nuts." His left hand would drop, gently jostling the two jumbo beans into a more comfortable position. "Can't say I've had that happen before." Once he got close to the other man he'd stick his right hand out, meeting the other's between them as their hands would clasp, the handshake of two new brother's.

Sadly, this beautiful hallmark kodak moment would be interrupted by one rude cumgobbler named Sandammer. This fatass hollow is so stupid he forgets the H in his name. This Eric Cartman sized monstrosity was woken up by their fists meeting, and isn't too happy about it. Being used to using the fact that he's the size of a hospital to bully anyone he sees, he doesn't even consider the fact that it might be a bad idea to hit these guys.

So he does it anyway.

Coming out of completely nowhere, the sand would erupt at both of them, sending them both flying as his form rose from the sand, and he'd begin to yell at them. "You fucking tiny pricks, making a big ass ruckus, people are trying to fucking sleep here, how would you like it if I came to your bedroom..." And this fatass would just keep going and going. Souta would take a moment to stand up, as would Alistair, honestly just surprised as fuck. He'd take another moment to process the gargantuan ranting lardass infront of him, WHO WAS STILL GOING, before shouting. "HEY MOTHERFUCKER. HE'S MY BROTHER, AND ONLY I GET TO HIT HIM." Surprisingly, Alistair decided to say the exact same thing, at the exact same moment, getting the big fat Sandammer to shut the hell up for once as the new brother's glanced at eachother, a knowing look passing between them.

Turning his eyes back to the fatass, Souta's legs would flex before he'd launch himself at it, his fist cocked back before slamming itself forward, impacting the giant hollow, sending a shockwave through it that would surely eject sand out of it's opposite end.
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:59 pm

The corners of Alistair's mouth began tugging upwards, forming a grin on his face. The idea of being brothers with this man wasn't that bad. They would fuck shit up, that's for sure. Looking good while they did it. He noticed Souta closing the distance in between them and offered him his hand. The former Inquisitor accepted the handshake and with this simple gesture, they sealed the deal. Brotherhood, the strongest bond that existed in this complicated world of ours.

The older man couldn't help but to laugh out loud, when he heard that the punch had hurt the other mans balls. You have no idea man... I felt like I had to say goodbye to my manhood. Gonna feel this one for a while, hope some bitch will pet them gently. He spoke with immense amusement in his tone. In the meantime, the rumbling sound from their punch had woken up a gargantuan hollow that apparently claimed these sands as his own. As the pile of smelly protoplasm erupted from the ground and knocked the two of them onto their asses, Alistair got pissed as fuck.

On top of the fact that he had interrupted their manly moment, the motherfucker kept bitching and bitching. Interrupting the fatasses bitch fit Alistair decided to shout at him. HEY MOTHERFUCKER. HE'S MY BROTHER, AND ONLY I GET TO HIT HIM. Surprisingly, his new found brother decided to shout the same exact words. Coincidence? I think not. The two of them were already reading each others minds. Alistair and Souta exchanged a look, but then turned their attention back to the bigass hollow towering over them.

Alistair spun around his arm a bit, warming it up. The two of them punched the giant fucker in front of them at the same time. A bit of an overkill, but neither of them cared. This cunt decided to interrupt them. Alistair put as much as force into the punch as he would when he was jerking off. That was a lot. The hollow was just nuked and exploded from the excessive force in their blows. It let out no noise, just vanished with a cloud of dust and sand.

Once they were done with the arrogant prick, Alistair turned his attention back at the younger male. So... what the fuck do we do now? He asked the other man, a wild grin on his face, as he was waiting for his brother to suggest something wicked.
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Haha. What a beautiful moment. Their two fists hit him at the same time, the shockwaves sent through his body causing so much chaos that he would just explode, a cloud of dust where the hollow was previously. Both of the new brothers would land on the ground, Souta flexing his fingers outward out of habit, even if he has no knuckles to crack anymore.

"I dunno. Bitches to fuck and assholes to fight? We could find a sweet honey to rub our balls back to tip top shape." He'd brush his hair back into position, the blue mess having displaced itself during the epic double punch maneuver. And just then, he'd think of something. "Oi. Lost Nachos. That's the home of the Arrancar's, innit? I never really bothered with the place when I was a hollow, but I heard about it. Not a damn clue where it is though." He'd laugh, turning his head to look around the horizon, maybe looking for a building or something. But he'd see nothing. "We should be able to find at least ONE pretty sugar tits there, Don't'cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 pm

Souta proposed that they would find Las Noches... but where the fuck is it? The desert was vast enough to have them lost for centuries... Well, not like waiting was going to get them anywhere, Alistair just started walking, not really knowing which way they should go. Well, lets go on our journey then. He spoke, waiting for Souta to catch up to him. The two of them ventured around the desert, butt naked.

As they kept walking, the desert looked the same. It hadn't changed at all from when they started walking. Alistair was getting frustrated. This is pissing me off... At least some hollows could attack us so it would be more fun... Boring as shit. The elder one complained.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 9:43 pm

"What the hell was that?" "I'm not sure..maybe a couple of hollows are going at it again? I mean that wouldn't be uncommon.." "Yeah, but hollows with a spiritual power that high? They've gotta be arrancar." "Obviously."   The explosions of an earlier conflict was not entirely ignored by the residents of Las Noches. As the Primera espada made her way through the vast halls upon her return from the human world, It was all she heard about. As a pair of arrancar moved to pass her by, discussing about the issue, she halted them in her tracks with a wave of her hand. Her usually indifferent expression morphing into that of disappointment at the arrancar's lack of responsibility."You mean to say that those arrancar are still wandering about the dessert, and none of you have done absolutely anythingabout it the matter?"  A look of guilt somewhat etched on the youngest boy's face as his single  visible hazel colored eye looked down on the ground as he scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "No ma'am....we didn't." His partner, a short haired brunette female with a white helmet covering half of her head, dared to pipe up. "Who said it was our job to do that anyway?" Her violet eyes narrowed in response to the mouthy lower class arrancar, who visibly flinched as the slightly taller woman leaned down to meet her eye level. "And what if it was I who gave you such an order to do so?"  The smaller girl opened her mouth to speak, looking as if she'd comply to the espada's wishes though before she could make any sudden movements, a flash of blue light flickered through the open window from a distance along with a sudden spike of spiritual pressure that caused the two younger arrancar to tremble uncontrollably as they clung to the white fabric of her dress. Sinking a little under the weight of it while  the older woman frowned. It wasn't quite up in par with her own, but nevertheless, it was still very powerful. The Primera chuckled under her breath and shook her head.  It seemed that nobody was exaggerating about it after all. "I will return soon, keep your guards up, understood?" The two nodded and with a blink of an eye, her sonido allowed her to make it to the entrance of the white building. Squinting as the flickering of lights and explosive sounds suddenly faded away, with the earlier spike of spiritual energy fading back into the horizon from the direction of whence  it came.

She blinked. Cocking her head to the side, as she stepped out on to the sand. Making  her way towards the source of the apparent battle. It was a bit faint now that everything had calmed down, yet she could sense that there were two people out there, and the closer she got,  stronger the presence became. They seemed to be finding their way over to Las Noches on their own. She sighed, pushing back a curled strand of hair back behind her left ear.  All she could hope was that whoever was out there was as reasonable as the rest of the new recruits seemed to be so far.. 
Though as she noticed the silhouettes of two humanoid  figures a good couple of yards away from where she stood, she immediately began to have second thoughts about coming all of this way to recruit the strangers. As they grew closer, she could see that there were two men strolling through the white sand. Tall, with bodies defined with muscle and scars. One was nearly as pale as the sand he stood on,  with short brown hair with his jaw outlined with thin facial hair that shadowed the lower part of his features, while the other stood out with his striking light electric blue hair  and noticeably more tanned skin. Though despite the apparent differences, their physiques were entirely similar. Even by the devious  grins that they wore and the crude modern way that they spoke to one another . Perhaps they were brothers? As curious as she was, she was entirely unnerved and somewhat disgusted. As they were entirely bare of any clothes that would cover them, and by the way they carried themselves, it would appear that this fact didn't bother them at all. Her nose crinkled, and she immediately averted her eyes from their forms as she spoke up in a rather flat tone. "You certainly know how to make an introduction of yourselves. Now if you do not mind introducing yourselves, explain. Who are you?" 

Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 10:45 pm

They had been talking as they crossed the woods, sharing stories of their pasts, well, Alistair did at least. Souta told tales of what 'they' had done in the past few centuries while he was in control of the hollow, due to not remembering his human life well. He had a faint inkling in his mind that he should, that it was of dire importance, but it was easily ignored.

He'd interrupt the conversation though, holding up a single hand as he turned his hand, looking off into the distance. He didn't say a word, but he didn't need to. The signal was clear. Someone else was out here. His sense would quickly be affirmed as a person appeared a few yards infront of them. It only took them a few seconds to figure out it was a woman, and what was their natural reaction after this? To approach her of course! The two naked men closed the distance between themselves and her, a grin on Souta's face as he answered her. "Hey, if you're gonna make yourself known, might as well make a big flashy impression, right?" He'd laugh, holding his hand out to her, his palm facing up, obviously asking for her hand to shake. There was but a foot and a half between his hand and her now. "You know, it's rude to ask someone's name without giving yours first." His smile was a closed one now, a suaveness somehow descended over him, almost making you forget that he was stark naked, and giving no effort to cover himself. He was acting like it was completely natural, as if there was nothing wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Immediately upon making herself known to the male strangers, she found herself becoming closed in by the two. Which she bit the inside of her cheek to keep from visibly cringing from discomfort. Though she seemed to be more so by the man with the light blue hair who seemed to be much more intrigued by her sudden appearance, as he was the first to approach the shorter woman who kept her head held high to maintain proper eye contact without seeming unprofessional. Which was what she had to do anyway considering he was much taller than she up close. Despite his straight forwardness, he seemed nice enough she supposed. Regardless of how pleasant he seemed to be so far,  she kept her distance, though of course right after delicately taking hold of his hand and giving it a soft squeeze in greeting. It would be rude to dismiss a harmless hand shake after all. She managed a small polite smile. "I apologize for seeming hostile for saying this, but please keep a good distance. I am not comfortable being so close under this... circumstance."  Anastasia admitted, waving an open hand loosely to gesture towards his unclothed state. Though she couldn't help but to e albeit amused by how comfortable the male seemed to be with his own body. At his insistence to learn her name first, she chuckled, folding her arms in front of her with a nod of her head. "Fair enough, i am Anastasia. You may learn more about myself later as I  trust you both would be interested in joining amongst our ranks, yes?" 

Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Souta's smile continued as she gave him her hand, expressing slight discomfort with the situation. She was probably about to get just a wee bit more uncomfortable, but Souta had already made up his mind on what he was going to do, taking a soft hold of her hand and leaning down to place a kiss upon it. He straightened himself back up afterwards, the smile having morphed into a small grin. "Nothing to be uncomfortable about. It's nothing you haven't seen before, right?" He'd laugh softly, his arms crossing themselves loosely over his chest. I am Souta Suzuki. And this," He'd gesture over to the other man. Is my brother.
Back to top Go down
Alistair

Alistair

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 pm

As the two males ventured through the vast desert. They exchanged stories. Souta filled him in about what they had done during the time Alistair was trapped in their vessel, in exchange the older arrancar told stories of what had gone on before he and Souta met in Soul Society. Alistair was just telling Souta about the three hollows that became his underlings, when Souta interrupted, making his stop in his tracks. Apparently their fight had woken up someone else as well. the figure was a few yards away from them, inspecting the two males.

Alistair noticed that the person they had encountered was a female. She made a comment of their 'nakedness', which made Alistair chuckle. After that she inquired their names. He and Souta quietly approached the woman, his brother doing most of the talking. The woman introduced herself as Anastasia. Souta proceeded to chit-chat with her, introducing himself and Alistair. The name's Alistair. Pleasure to make your acquaintance. He spoke out for the first time.

She also told them to keep their distance from her. Why? Was she being shy, cause they were naked? What a load of bullshit. Alistair just scratched his balls, hissing when he remembered that they were still pretty sore. Maybe she could do something about it? She wasn't that bad looking either. Anastasia mentioned something about joining their ranks. What ranks? Some organization? Alistair felt a bit iffy about this. Joining an organization meant following rules and Alistair wasn't too keen on those, now was he. Your ranks? I don't know about that. I'm just looking for 'trouble' and for ways to bring havoc onto this realm. He spoke with his voice surprisingly calm.

A grin plastered onto his face when he had actually noticed that his sibling had begun hitting on the woman already. What a sly bastard. For now he would wait for his brother's response and Anastasia's explanation.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 10:25 pm

The handshake exchange didn't seem to fair quite enough for the blue haired male, who's signature bold grin had yet to fade from his features.  As Ana had pulled back her hand, he took it right back into his broad calloused hand. His hold was gentle enough to assure no apparent harm, yet firm enough so that it would stay in place as he brought it up to his equally leaning downward head to brush his lips across her knuckles before planting a kiss above the area. She shook her head, the right corner of her cherry red colored mouth quirking upward slightly. "At the very least, this one seems to at least be a polite stranger. A nude stranger, yet a polite one.." She inwardly mused, taking her hand back as soon as he released it. In retaliation to her open display of discomfort, he seemed to be unaffected. If anything, his response was more or less what she had anticipated, indifferent. He didn't care about his full body exposure, and implied no shame of being naked in front of her and simply stated that the male anatomy must not have been a new sight to behold. She chuckled at this.  How accurate  he was. Though not for the reasons you may think. As newborn arrancar seemed to appear much more frequently, it became an occasion to find a couple of naked strangers of all genders at the front door. Some covered in cloth, others, not so much. Yet as often as it happened, she reaction remained the same each and every time. While at Las Noches, the  Italian woman would immediately dash throughout the building, grabbing whatever article of clothing she could find or make, and  personally dress the newcomers herself. It had become a habit. 

But this time was different, she did not have the luxury of being nearby Las Noches to quickly turn and  run back to. Well, she could. Very easily. Though that would be rude and inhospitable to leave the two men here, they were her responsibility! Not to mention that by the looks of them, there would be no telling what trouble these men could be capable of getting themselves into upon her absence. Since she was stuck with them until they made it back to the confined palace of Las Noches, she decided to concentrate on something else. Luckily, the blue haired male had left her with a loose topic to discuss. Such as introducing himself by his name, and gesturing towards the  other male to say that he was his brother, though did not mention any part of his name. Perhaps leaving that up to the man to bring up himself in his own time? As if on cue, the brown haired male spoke up, introducing himself as Alistair.  Her brow raised a little. Souta and Alistair. Despite being brothers, the pair's names differed completely in national origin. Now that she thought about it, despite the similarities between the two, she could see that their facial features were entirely different. 
Souta, given his name, was asian. His striking electric blue eyes were much more narrowed than the other, while appearing adult like with his fully developed facial structure, his face remained for the most part smooth and much more youthful than his brother. Carrying himself with a more calm and laid back stature for the most part. Which made him visibly more approachable to the female.  As for the other male. He struck her as the most familiar. He had the cropped short brown hair with harsher features than his brother.  Just by looking at him, she knew  he had been around the rougher ends of the block. He had a few age creases that flawed the corners of his face that established that he was older than Souta. With a scar that ran straight  across the left side of his cheek, and a strong featured nose that was slightly disfigured from a point in time that it was broken. His eyes were hard and unwavering with  his squared jaw locked tight in defiance. Her memory of her past life was not as clear as she would have liked, though even with the muddled fragments of her past, she knew a Roman when she saw one. And as he spoke haughtily about her offer to join their ranks, it just further confirmed it for her. 

Usually this would not have bothered her, but something in the back of her mind was hissing in hostility and objection to the presence. Both in unexplained fear and  hatred. She swallowed the acid that threatened to come up, and simply smiled. "I figured as such that you were of relative, though I didn't expect that you would be brothers. Especially such a pair that is of Asian and Romano nationality."  To answer the brunette's question, she raised a brow. 

"The espada. Is the ranking In which i speak of, Alistair. And though I cannot promise that you can openly bring chaos on to this realm, I can promise you that as part of the espada there won't be much authority forced on you. Unless you of course, decide to  go against me."  As she said this, her smile developed into a devious grin as she gathered her raven curls to toss them to the side, and over the front of her shoulder, and turning so that her back would face them. The back of the white dress that she wore dipped into a low V that nearly made it to the small of her back. Revealing both the hourglass mark imprinted on the surface of her pale olive toned flesh,  and the bold black tattoo of the number 1 right at the center of it. "As the espada, we are the most powerful arrancar in Hueco Mundo. Our ranking is based upon the numbers 0-10. 0 being the strongest, while ten is the weakest. Since we have yet to find an arrancar who is powerful enough to take the rank of Cero and is responsible enough leader, I am currently in charge of Las Noches as the Primera espada." She explained softly, turning back to face the two men with a shrug of her shoulders. "But that does not qualify me as a...legitimate leader. Just as a main voice of reason, and the General of the arrancar army if there is any need for war. In other words, do not do anything foolish and you are free to do with as you please. Reasonable sounding enough then, no?"
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 11:51 pm

His eternal grin remained, a chuckle coming as she expressed surprise at them being brothers. They certainly weren't typical brothers, were they? But they were birthed of the same 'womb', so brothers they were. She'd go on to explain exactly what she meant by ranks. The Espada, eh? The name rang a bell in the back of Souta's head. Leaders of the arrancar, weren't they? Anastasia flipped her hair over her shoulder, in quite the sexy move, before turning her back towards the two men, showing off a tattoo on the middle of it, a one emblazoned inside of an hourglass. While showing this she continued to speak, affirming Souta's memory about the Espada. So she was currently the most powerful of the Espada? His eyes would drift up and down her body, making note of muscles mass and stance. She didn't look too powerful, but looks could certainly be deceiving. She'd face her front back towards them, telling them that as long as they didn't do anything foolish, they'd be fine.

Souta certainly had a few questions now, raised by her explanation, but first there was some business to handle. "Before I ask you anything, I just gotta say, Damn, you have got a beautiful back." He'd smile charismatically at her as he said this, continuing along after. "You said there's no Cero Espada right now? Just how many Espada do you have right now? And... you asked if we were interested in joining. So you want us to be Espada? Or do you expect us to serve under them?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Perez

Anastasia Perez

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 am

Albeit stunned, she forced out a casual laugh."You would be the first to say so. For that, I am grateful." The italian woman nodded, dismissing any apparent surprise that threatened to peak across her untouched features. Throughout her time in this modern century,  Anastasia noted just how bold people have become over time. Back in her day,most men would not dare to even imagine half the things that the men today openly exclaimed. Not a day would go by where she was not complimented in some regard, and the last thing anyone would care to discuss was the appearance of her back. Especially with the markings on her back in which she personally thought was a tad bit distasteful. She released the curled locks of hair she held back in a fist to fall back across her slender  shoulders. Turning back to face the blue haired arrancar who immediately asked about the espada and their ranks. At this, she raised a brow. Out of the two, she had expected Alistair to be the first to speak up, yet he kept silent. His gaze instead momentarily transfixed at the world around him , only to soon avert his attention back down towards the area of his genitals. Her nose crinkled at this, as she looked up at Souta. "I take it he is not what they  call the social type?"  She questioned quietly before giving her head a brief shake in mild disappointment. Only to drop the question as she immediately straightened up her posture in order to respond at a more professional. "No, no. You're both too strong to be just the average arrancar. You both would certainly qualify for the espada. And if you are accepting, you would be ranked the sixth, while your brother would be ninth."
Back to top Go down
Souta Suzuki

Souta Suzuki

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 2:41 am

He'd grin at her reaction. The laugh wasn't too natural, he could tell that much, surprise threatening to taint her voice, even if her face was clear of the emotion. "Any man who hasn't complimented it is either lacking eyes or just hasn't gotten a good look at it. Lucky for me, I've gotten both."

He'd laugh softly as she asked about Alistair, but she wouldn't give him time to respond, instead answering his questions right away. It's definitely good that she recognized their power. If she didn't perhaps he would have had to take some drastic measures. But six and nine? Would they really be satisfied by those numbers? That was a question they couldn't answer right now. They'd have to see the other Espada before they could figure out, so for now, all they could do is accept. But now that she had finished, he could answer her earlier question, nodding his head towards Alistair as he spoke. "He's social when there's torture involved." Alistair's head would bob up at the mention of the word torture, as he'd seemingly realize what had been said over the past minute in the course of a second. "Oi oi. I'm not saying we're okay with those ranks, but torture... now torture I like. I don't actually care too much about the rank I get, as long as I get to fuck with some heads. I've got a long long legacy to continue, y'know." Souta'd grin at his brothers response, the other scratching himself, seemingly half distracted again, the blue hair'd brother continuing as the dark haired one trailed off. "As I was saying, I'm sure he'll be happy so long as he gets to torture people. As for me, being number six... I'll accept for now. Not like there's anything else interesting to do around here." He'd grin at her, a glint in his eyes. "Unless you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]   The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next