Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Rising Sun [Anastasia]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaede Ryu

Kaede Ryu

Rising Sun [Anastasia] Empty
PostSubject: Rising Sun [Anastasia]   Rising Sun [Anastasia] EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 3:59 pm

Kaede stood atop a tall building, her choppy green hair flowing in the wind. The rising sun in front of her gave an orange glow to her pale skin and changed her blue eyes to green. Her face belonged to that of a young girl, perhaps out of her teen years and into her early twenties. Many people she met thought she should belong in a high school uniform instead of the drab black and white shihakusho. Her lieutenants badge sat on her left arm, marking her as a higher up that her men could report to.

The glow that gave the green haired girl a bit of colour lit up the land and blanketed it in it's warm grasp. She smiled at the world down below, a place she had once lived and called home. She wished she had lived a fuller life before she had passed on. Perhaps then she wouldn't be so angry with the living.

She patted the hilt of her zanpakutou and turned away from the view. A small sigh escaped her lips as she did. She wasn't usually put out here in the living world. Mostly her underlings did the dirty work, and she was stuck inside the seireitei doing paperwork for her captain, or otherwise performing strange experiments. It wasn't a bad situation, but it could be rather boring.

The tiny shinigami hopped down onto the ground below, landing lightly and looking around. She wanted to find the hollow she was meant to kill and do it in good time. It would leave her with some free time.
Back to top Go down

Rising Sun [Anastasia]
Page 1 of 1