Wretches and Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An animanga Bleach roleplay

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Struggling to live (Open to all)
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:16 pm by Yuki Hana

» Arrancar, Yuri Sasaki
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» The Birth of Two Brothers. [Closed / R]
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:18 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Color me in my music~
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:47 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Anastasia Perez (Stats & Skills)
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm by Anastasia Perez

» Kayla's Thread Trackers
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:24 pm by Yuri Sasaki

» Attrition [Jorlo]
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 3:02 pm by Ichigenka Shuken

» Original topic title. (Open)
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:03 am by Kaede Ryu

» Zilo D Telavu Finished
Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm by Sasha Kusat

Safe in the Shade?(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

Safe in the Shade?(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:37 am

After being chased back into Hueco Mundo by an shinigami, Yuki sat against an large, stone-like tree in the Forest of Menos. "I wish I could have stayed in the human world just a little while longer.." she muttered softly to herself. Yuki never liked to stay in Hueco Mundo to long because on her sensitive skin, so she always headed to the Forest of Menos for the shade. Once her body cooled down, she stood up, stretched & began to wander around the forest for awhile, seeming to be looking for something.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 3:17 am

Grammond had been up to his usual no good, he had ventured from the confines of Los Noches and make his way out into the endless desert. When Grammond usually left the halls of Los Noches, it was most likely he was going out to do some “hunting”. During these trips Grammond would venture to the forest of menos seeking out strong hollows, anything that could be considered strong in his book anyway, which usually wasn’t much.

Grammond had just finished pummeling in the face of a hollow that saw it fit to attack the segunda espada. He lifted his hand, and loosened his fist as the ink like blood dripped down onto the hollows mask, something had caught Grammond’s attention. With a squint of his eyes he noticed movement in the distance, with one final strike Grammond forced his fist through the hollows head. Dropping the battered carcass, Grammond gave pursuit to the small figure that had caught his eye.

Eventually Grammond appeared at the side of the tiny creature “so fragile, and frail. What are you doing out here all by yourself?” he asked the tiny Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:45 pm

She continued to wander around the forest until Yuki noticed something in the distance, an small hut she made so that she could at least try to live in Hueco Mundo in comfort. "There it is.." she was about to run towards it when chilling words aimed towards her made her stop dead in her tracks. She turned her head towards the source of the words slightly & grimaced. Of course it would be a arrancar, what else would be out here? "What do you want with me?" He was much, much taller than her, but she tried not to lose the composure that she had.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:19 am

Grammond stared at the little Arrancar, he tried to think if there was ever an instance where he had seen this girl before, but nothing came to mind. It was possible that Grammond had just never seen her due to the difference in height between the two, but that wasn’t it either.

“I don’t want anything from you, why would you assume I needed something from you?” he said in a slightly demeaning tone. “you’ve merely peaked my interest.” Grammond began to float around the Arrancar almost like a shark circling an injured seal “what are you doing so far from los noches?” he asked, he eyes glowing in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 12:33 am

She watched the arrancar as he circled around her, frowning slightly. "Las Noches?" Yuki grimaced, "Why would I go near that hell hole? Arrancars who only care about fighting, death & violence.. It sickens me." Although while watching the male arrancar who was circling her, she had a feeling that this was the type who liked all three of those things. "I stay here to try to avoid those things.." she was looking at the ground now, trying to avoid eye contact with the man.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

“don’t all Arrancar like those things to a certain degree?” he asked as he came to a stop next to the Arrancar. Grammond took the time to look around, there was a small chill in the air. The segunda espada turned to the little Arrancar “don’t look down at the ground, its bad manners.” Grammond chuckled to himself “speaking of bad manners, I have yet to introduce myself. I am Grammond Diminius, the segunda espada.”

Grammond’s eyes stayed locked on the girl, he had no reason to fight her, and certainly didn’t feel like expending the energy to do so. Instead Grammond thought it would be good to make an ally or two outside of the espada, no matter how little trust he placed in others.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:29 am

She shook her head slightly as she looked to the ground. "I don't think I do.." although when the man spoke again about her looking to the ground, her head came up rather quickly. He introduced himself, but when 'Segunda Espada' came out of his mouth, her heart thumped, hard. "Segunda.. espada..?" she repeated in the softest of voices, looking at the arrancar who called himself, 'Grammond' from the corner of her eyes. The chill that came through the air left goosebumps on her arms but she forced back the shivers her body put onto her. "My name, is Yuki Hana.." she had to force the words out of her mouth, but somehow managed to do so without sounding shaky.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 am

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Yuki Hana” he said, his words seemed sincere enough, but he could really careless what the girls name was, this was more of Grammond trying to plat his seeds of manipulation. “tell me something, have you ever met any of the other espada? You seemed rather alarmed when I announced my title.”

Grammond thought for a moment, even if there were some Arrancar that didn’t revel in the thrill of battle of the sight of blood, there was still no reason for them to be vagabonds either, Los Noches provided a much better living situation that the white desert, or the forest f menos, so why was this girl out here all alone?
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 2:02 am

Yuki listened as he said her name, greeting her kindly; But still felt a bit unconformable. She shook her head slightly to his question. "I have not." she kept her head up as she spoke, but picked at her fingers nervously. She had heard Espadas are the strongest of the arrancars, but had never actually met one before, even in the short time she lived in Las Noches.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:41 am

Grammond noticed Yuki picking at her finger nails, it was obvious that she was made nervous by his presence. “you have nothing to fear from me, if I intended to hurt you, I would have done so already.” He said has he shot her a sharp glare to show that he was serious.

Grammond looked around and noticed a small shack in the distance “is that your home?” he asked, slightly puzzled as to why someone would build a shelter is a place like the forest of menos. The espada took a few steps towards the shack and stopped. “don’t the lesser hollows attempt attacking you at night?” Yuki was indeed a strange specimen, all the more reason for Grammond to get to know her a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 11:36 am

Yuki quickly held her hands behind her back to stop her fidgeting when he glared at her. "I'm sorry.." although when Grammond mentioned her little house, she looked quickly up to it. "Yes, that is my home; but most of the time the hollows leave me alone." Yuki looked at her house for a moment, then back to the man. Many arrancars in the past had destroyed her little hut just to piss her off, that came across her mind for a moment; but the way things are going right now, she just shook that feeling off.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:45 am

Grammond admired the girl, she had given up the luxury of living in Los Noches due to her beliefs and had made a home for herself here in the forest all by herself. “You’re quite the little architect aren’t you?” he said with a sling hint of enthusiasm in his voice. Grammond remained silent for a few moments, he began to wonder just how many rouge Arrancar drifted across the sands, sure there had to be than just Yuki. The possibilities began to swirl in his head, be he shook them off, he turned to Yuki once more “are there others like you out here?”
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:26 am

She blushed slightly when he complimented Yuki on her building skills. "It's not that big a deal.. it's just a small shelter, nothing more.." They both remained quiet for a while, giving Yuki some time to think to herself. Perhaps she was too quick to judge this arrancar just by his appearance; still though, he did look pretty violent. Yuki jumped slightly when Grammond spoke again, but shook her head in reply. "I haven't really seen any other arrancars around this area, unless they are bored."
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:28 am

“these Arrancar that you have seen, do they come from Los Noches or somewhere else?” Grammond asked. If there were other Arrancar in the area or nearby, it was worth investigating, he could build a small following, they would surly obey him, and if the time ever called for it, there was no doubt that he could convince them to die for him to. Grammond got lost in thought as he awaited Yuki’s response, the possibilities were endless.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 am

She frowned slightly in thought of the other arrancars that she met in the forest. "Those arrancar looked like they came from Las Noches, I think they only came this far into the forest because they were just bored." Yuki grimaced thinking back to, looking to her small home; remembering how many times she had to rebuild it.
Back to top Go down
Konahrik

Konahrik

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Grammond noticed a bit of distress and sadness in the little arrancar’s face. Yuki had looked at her home when she mentioned the arrancars being “bored”. Grammond stroked his chin for a few moments, it didn’t take long for him to put two and two together, and once he figured it out he slightly shook his head. Arrancar should only pick on those of equal strength, not those weaker than them, and for a few to come out to the forest and destroy Yuki’s home on various occasion made Grammond sick.

Grammond turned to Yuki “would you be able to point out these Arrancar if you saw them again?” he asked. His concern may have seemed sincere, but he was really just to get Yuki on his side, and at the same time if it gave him the opportunity to slaughter a few unruly Arrancar then it would be totally worth it.
Back to top Go down
Yuki Hana

Yuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:50 pm

There was a few moments of silence after she spoke, she continued to look at her crappy home until Grammond spoke again. "Yes, I suppose I could; but they haven't been here for a good few months.. & there are so many arrancar in Las Noches.." she paused for a moment, brushing her bangs with her fingertips as she thought. "I think the only way I would see them is if they came here again.." she continued to brush her long hair with her fingertips after she was done speaking, thinking deeply about multiple things at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe in the Shade?(Open)   Safe in the Shade?(Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Safe in the Shade?(Open)
Page 1 of 1